Lovey dovey memorable story

Bismillah. Assalam'alaykum and hi.

Here I am popping out of nowhere again *wink. Did you already miss me ?? Awh just say yes, juseyooo xoxo

I am not planning to write but apparently I did. Hahahaha. This is not about the typical post I used to ramble upon. Instead, it's about my dream; specifically my ambition. A dentist, in the future amin ;)

Last saturday I and the not yet-faculty of dentistry but inshaallah soon hahaha ( tamhidi of dentistry gang), we visited the faculty of medicine and dentistry which located at Pandan Indah, Keyell. Lol. We headed there by bus. It was a short journey which took us about an hour to reach there. There was a carnival that being held by the faculty of dentistry and we were all invited to come as supporters also joining the events as well. By chance, it is also the yearly carnival. So every year they,  hold up that particular events with specific themes. This year they managed to run it with an outrageous theme, 'Beyond the Borders'. The main idea come across our minds must about travel, right? Yep. Basically it is. Amazing rightt.

At 9.00 a.m. we finally arrived there. I was super-duper excited because that was my first time stepping into the faculty. The place that I want to study for degree. Eheh. Not only me but my other friends also got awestricken. Hahahahaha you can't tell how our face impressions as we stood right there.
The eye-catching view from level 18-FPG building
Subhanallah ;)


I did not take part in most of the games hahahahaha because I am not a person who enthusiast in games okay I know I'm very typical lazy girl. Ohhh waiiiit, hehehe I played archery at level 18. Hahahah. But the arrow was slightly thrown nearer the targeted number which is below 10. Frustrated I really was. Hahahahah it's okay. That was scarcely an achievement for me. Yeah, achievement unlocked. Lol. There were so many games ; carving soaps, inserting a pen into a bottle without using hand :p , making origami, and a lot more to experience. 

Besides, there was also a competition between the dentistry students from year 1 until year 5. They need to present about their products of dental care. I enjoyed every of the presentation and the way they explained which amazed me. Xoxo. Fyi, I always have stage fright. Sometimes I am confident but most of the time I get a bit nervous huhu so I always unable to present well in front of my friends :'(
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”-


We had sharing session about travelling beyond the borders by Dr. Nadiha who is social influencer. She's also a dentist graduated from Tanta University if I'm not mistaken. She is so so beautiful, I envied her flawless skin and importantly her intelligent mind hahahaha. How come all dentists have very flawless skins uuuuuuu I'm so jealous but never mind attitude comes first 😂 She shared about her meaningful experiences, travelling while studying. She talked so much about how we can partly divide the times between studying and travelling. Yep, travelling means we need to earn enough money taken along with us hahaha but how can we earn? By doing part times. I amused with her story when she travelled right after her final exam. Lol that is super-duper exciting! She reminded us not to take easy on examinations but excel in each. So we can treat ourselves by travelling as token of satisfying our own worth. I can't deny but accept it wholeheartedly. Indeed it's important to know which one is our priority. Study is always prior to any other thing. Let's focus more on our studies so we can meet our goals, shall we?


By 3.30 p.m we were taken around the faculty. Visiting the labs, clinics and every levels of the faculty of dentistry. Clean and awesome. 😍

Not ready yet for a photo ..

Hihi say cheese!

Yeah so the senior explained to us specifically about this field, what she learned from year 1 until year 3, yes she's in year 3 now, learning and practising at clinic. We called her Kak Fatonah. She took us wandering around. We scoured every inch of information from her.




Then later at night, there were lots of performances done by seniors and tamhidians!!! Aaaaa semua best katekooo hahahaha. Cant deny that seniors are all supportive and we had so much fun at that night. Although the seniors are least of numbers but their bonds really tight. Cant waiiittt to join 'em tooo sooner. Amin inshaallah. The most exciting part was when tamhidians were annouced as the first runner-up for the best performance hahahhahahaha. Perhaps, it will become part of memorable events for us as tamhidians 18/19. :')



Hahaha nampak kepala je okayla tu. 


Yeah, end of story. From 8 am to 11.30 pm. Am grateful enough to have the chance joining this carnival. Thank you everyone. 😊 I pray for our success in whatever we do. May Allah bless and ease us. Fighting gangs!!

Lots of ❤,
Me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts