One down four to go



Bismillah, 

Okay this is quite random. I’ve been in a hiatus for a very long time so i think now is the right moment for me to recapture what has happened in my life. :>

Firstly yup i finally pursue my studies in dentistry!! It’s an achievement because i’d gone through a lot during tamhidi. I studied hard so that i can pursue this field and yeah i’m finally here. Alhamdulillah.

Tbh, dentistry is an incredibly awesome field. I can say so because the challenges are there. You have to be physically and mentally strong enough. You have to rise on your own. :’

I dah habis year 1. That’s it. Now i dah masuk year 2 pulak. Currently in sem 3. Tough, yup. I realized i tak study bersungguh sangat masa year 1. I did all things recklessly. I study sangat last minute and to be honest, now i dah slowly lupa apa i belajar. It sucks. Yeah my bad.

Few days ago, Dr Hazira taught me something.

She’s teaching us Applied Dental Material. And she said, during her undergrad she studied like crazy. She stayed in the library on every weekend! Belek buku, buat nota semua. And i’m questioning myself am i good enough to be a dentist. I doubt myself. I tak rajin sampai macam tu sekali and i feel bad. :(

But now, i try to change myself. I nak jadi dentist yang everyone boleh percaya. With every decision i make, statement i tell, i hope in future everyone can have faith in me and believe in everything that i do. I want to be ‘that’ good dentist. Please pray for me :^)

This journey is harder than you can imagine.
But i hope everything is gonna be alright :-)



Comments

  1. To be honest, my lecturers are all like that too. One thing that stuck in me for so long is how she questioned us, "What do you guys have to offer for your studies? Are you willing to let go your social life? Your work in society? Your sleep?" - That just hit me.

    But it did brings me trouble too, because I become too hard on myself that it almost kills me in silent.

    The journey is hard, I agree. But don't forget too take care of yourself too. Enjoy the process, because we love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts