A break


Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal, for past, present and future.
I've finished my secondary school in 2017. I even got my result for SPM. The result is super duper beyond of my expectation, well I'm expecting a little and Allah gives me more.
The power of dua', you can change the hard situation into something more meaningful, yup it does the magic to the result too. Alhamdulillah, all praises to the Almighty One. :-)

As the-usual-routine-for any spm-leavers yup now I'm still in holiday. Taking a break from studying before embarking into the next phase of life. I still can't believe how fast times speed up, until now. I'm a future world leader. At least, the leader for the world inside me. There's a lot of things to arrange, to decide and to settle up. Mashaallah, i'm only hoping that I can be someone who brings benefit to everyone. I want to make my parents proud of having me as their daughter. :'( I want to make them happy seeing me success in my studies and life. May Allah ease my path and let the beautiful things happen in my life. May the sorrow turn into happiness, the difficult situations will be easier and perfectly match.

Making decision is never easy. This life serves us many options. Even between yes or no requires some days to think about. :( But Allah has stated in qur'an that after difficult times there will come ease. InshaAllah, we need to trust in Allah. He'll guide us throughout the journey. ^^


We will survive, inshaallah.

****


It's Wednesday. 11:23 p.m.

I'm stretching my finger to release the stress in between. Perhaps doing some more exercises would help me to endure me throbbing huhu.

Last Monday I've got a message from *****. Guess what, I need to attend an interview for the next Thursday which is on the same week. Nowadays there are lots of competition. Many students are intelligent and the only one way to spot their difference by making them get into an interview.

HEHE, me ? Throbbing? Of course not!
Heh, berlagak.
*Orait sis gurau je* :'(
Mestilah berdebar....

This interview is not for the course I would love to pursue, but for English Communication. Otherwise my father said 'rezeki' is everywhere, when you've got the chance just grab it. Sometimes we're holding on our passion too much until then the other things fall down apart. At last we left nothing but only grief and regret. So what are we waiting for? Grab those chances while we still can, cmon guys!!

Pray for me, okay?
May I get the chance to pursue my studies in course that makes me more closer to Allah, whatever course I don't mind. At least, I can bring more benefits to the others from it. :D


Thank you.


****

Read, as you're talking to yourself. ^^



Comments

  1. Hai syidaz..huhuaa.. good luck in your future...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehhh aliah hahaha sorry baru perasan. Tenkiu, you too! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts