beguillé

Hi, assalam'alaykum peeps.

To live well or hell, we choose. I like this phrase, like so so much because it certainly defines the meaning of life. Life can either be meaningful or vice versa. There's good and bad. There's strength and weakness. And the best part of it, it's always on us; our choice . :))

I used to ramble around , either spoken or written. Most of my time I spent by searching the real me. It was hard. Since I don't understand what I truly want in life ,what I truly desire to achieve. Thus I ended up torn and weary. My life becomes hopeless and helpless .

Then I realize, the real happiness comes when we start to accept the fate ,and try our best in whatever situation. Believe, we need to empower our strength and ability to success, only by doing that we will become happier.

Till then , rise and shine everybody.

Comments

Popular Posts